Saturday, February 23, 2008

Open House, Upcoming Classes and Workshops

OPEN HOUSE
Sunday, March 2 from 1 – 4 p.m.

Join me at my first OPEN HOUSE and create cards for FREE, have some treats and peruse the new catalogue. There will be door prizes, and if you bring a friend I’ve never met, you’ll each get a gift. Please RSVP by Friday February 29, 2008 to ensure that I have enough cards prepared for all my guests. See attached PDF for fantastic offers that can earn you FREE product. Can’t make my open house why not book a party in your home and invite your friends.

E-mail me studiono8@hotmail.com


UPCOMING CLASSES & WORKSHOPS

For descriptions see below, classes are limited don’t be disappointed.

Stamping 101 – FREE Workshop
Tuesday, March 11th, 7 - 9 p.m.
Cost: FREE

T-shirt Workshop and Gift Card
Sunday, March 16th, 1 - 4 p.m.
Cost: $25.00

Picture Fame Workshop – ONLY 5 spots available!
Thursday, March 20th, 7 - 9 p.m.
Cost: $30.00

Stamp-a-Stack Birthday Card Class
Tuesday, March 25, 7 - 9 p.m.
Cost: $25.00





















No comments: