Wednesday, December 31, 2008

NEW Card/Scrapbooking Techniques Classes

Looking for a specific technique but not quite sure how to do it?

Over the next 6 months I will show you how to add even more WOW to your card designs and scrapbooking pages. Join me on the last Thursday of each month for one of my FREE technique classes.

Here are a few of the techniques that you will learn:
  1. Kissing - JAN
  2. Baby Wipe Technique - FEB
  3. Dry Embossing - MARCH
  4. Faux Diamonds - APRIL
  5. Faux Linen - MAY
  6. Faux Tearing - JUNE
  7. Masking
  8. Pop-Up Card
  9. Scratch & Sniff
  10. Stippling
  11. Two-Step Stampin' Variations
  12. Water colour Resist Wax Resist
First Technique Class " Kissing" In Honour of Valentines Day

Kissing is an expression of love, an enjoyable pastime, and a stamping technique. Yes that's right. Kissing isn't just a meeting of the lips, it's also a versatile stamping technique. And as with the real thing, variety is the key when it comes to kissing. Join me for my first FREE technique class and learn another variety of kissing, that won't make you blush.

Date: Thursday Jan 29Th
Time: 7 p.m. sharp
Location: My Home Workshop

Please email me to sign up for this class: studiono8@hotmail.com

What you need to bring: Adhesive and scissors,

NOTE: If you forget adhesive don't worry I will have some you can purchase during the technique class. Glue: $4.99 Tape: $4.99

Check out my blog for all of my current Workshops, Classes http://www.joannpullen.stampinup.net/

No comments: