Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bundle of Joy Onesies Gift Set

How Sweet It Is - "Bundle of Joy" Onesies Gift Set

Isn't this just so sweet. I just love the details, the Small White Gable Boxes the little tag that is pined to the onesie. I often like to give a little gift to co-workers who are expecting, just a little keepsake nothing to big. I thought instead of buying something I'll make something which to me is even more special. I'm all about going the extra mile. So I came up with this little gift set that could be applied to any stamp-set you like. I just love the "Bundle of Joy" Stamp set though it is retired it is the one I always turn to when I design my Diaper Cakes and now for my gift sets.
If you don't want to buy the little gable boxes then make your own box or even better that little envelope that everyone was disappointed in because of the size makes a fantastic gift box.

The following is what I used:
  1. Small White Gable Boxes
  2. Bundle of Joy Stamp Set or any current baby set
  3. Onesie 100% white washed, ironed
  4. Stampin' Up Craft Stamp Pads (colours of your choice, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip Pixel Pink
  5. Stampin' Up Card stock Bashful Blue, Whisper White
  6. Ribbon: 1/2 Stripped Grosgrain Ribbon Bashful Blue
  7. Bitty Baby Blessings Patterned Paper (Not SU)
  8. Nestabilities Petite Classic Oval - large
Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

ALfa studio said...

Beautiful & sweet gift set !

Carly said...

Love it! So cute!

Mandy said...

How sweet! What an excellent idea! I love visiting your site to see all the new and beautiful projects you come up with. You are very talented.
- Mandy

**Nancy** said...

Oh my!!! This is sooooo cute!!! I love it!! Awesome idea!!

Sami said...

This is amazing and such a good idea. Sorry if I have missed this question elsewhere on your site but how do you get the colours not to run on the outfit?
Thanks!