Saturday, February 21, 2009

Taylors Sketch Challenge # 56


I have to admit this one I found to be a challenge. You see I have a hard time putting things in the middle, just feels so anti feng shui. Trust me it's only me. You see I can't buy or do anything in pairs, it always has to be odd numbers 1, 3 or 5 LOL. This is the same thing for centering items I just can't seem to do it. So I am a little off from the challenge but still very happy with the end result.

Supplies:

Stamp Set: Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp Set

Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Basic Black, Whisper White plus DS Urban Oasis Paper

Ink: Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze

Accessories: Whisper White 1/4 Grosgrain Ribbon; Designer Brads Filigree; Dazzling diamonds; Silver Brads; Stampin' Up Beautiful Butterflies





Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Karen said...

You're funny! I have a hard time *not* centring things sometimes.
Gorgeous! I love the colours, and the details. I'm not sure whether I would have put it in the centre either. Beautiful job!

Karine said...

Beautiful Jo-Ann! I like it on the side better too!

Kathryn said...

How very pretty -- LOVE the image - Wonderful card! ;)

Unknown said...

wow- this is beautiful!! There is so much detail with this card.