Saturday, March 7, 2009

Colour Inspiration Challenge #44

Color Inspiration #44

Each week Kristina Werner posts a new colour inspiration on her blog and they are truly inspiring. Here is my entry for colour inspiration #44 which not only was inspired buy the colour but by my good friend Kim and her individual polka dotted wedding cakes.



Last September my good friend Kim got married. For those of you who are new to my blog you can see here for the wedding invitations and photos and here for the guest book. Last week Kim who I love so much and truly feel she is the closest thing I will ever come to as a daughter announced to me that she and her fabulous husband are expecting there first child. Well for those of you who know me I was a blubbering fool and the fact that she choose to announce this to me especial only shows you what a truly wonderful women she is. Thank goodness the restaurant was empty as I was truly taken back and emotional. Thank goodness for napkins!

Anyway this 8.5 x 11 scrapbook page is in honour of this special occasion and for my future niece or nephew.

Let me know what you think!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

this is absolutely beautiful!

www.alifeandartinprogress.blogspot.com said...

This page is absolutely stunning!!!

Mei Ann Guerrero said...

Awesome layout! I love it.

Winter said...

Beautiful!!! Looks like that are a pretty happy couple! Great job!

Sue said...

beautiful!

Unknown said...

Wow! just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Simply stunning... you do some beautiful work...

Anthonette said...

Your work is so beautiful! Congrats on Kristina's Top 10!

Unknown said...

what a gorgeous layout...beautifully done! congrats on making KW's top ten!

Lisa Brown said...

Beautiful layout! Congrats on top ten!

sideoats + scribbles said...

This is simply stunning! LOVE IT!!!

Congrats on making Kristina's Top 10, yay!! :)

Doramiyi said...

Love your page. Love the butterflies especially. Which stamps set are they from. I would love to get my hands on them. Thanks for sharing.

doramiyi
doramiyi@gmail.com
-CANADA-

trudelmj said...

Marvelous!

Unknown said...

This page is so beautiful. One of my favorite stamp sets. Congrats on the good news!

Giselle said...

Your work is just so beautiful..
I've become a follower..

Congrats on Kristina's top 10..

Gis xxx