Wednesday, August 19, 2009

So much has happened ...

Well it has been a whirl wind couple of weeks, since my last post.

Bought and Sold

So we are official owners of our dream home see here and have if you can believe this sold our house in less than 24 hours, yes I am told that is a record. What does that mean well it means we take possession of our new house September 18 much sooner than we expected. I wanted the end of October so that it would not coincide with my Wedding Invitation Workshop but the crafting gods have not been fare and I am going to have to postpone my workshop till Jan. Which is unfortunate but there is no way I can get things in order by end of October and frankly everyone will be in Xmas mode that it would just not be a smart move. So for those who were looking to attend I am truly sorry but I will be postponing it until the New Year.

RAAK - Thank You!

I have to say that it has been crazy around here and with that craziness one of you wonderful people sent me my first RAAK I am so excited, a beautiful note pad, with my blog banner at the top. Thank you so much my secret friend who ever you are.



I'm Joining a Design Team

Things keep getting better! I was chosen to be a Stamp Guest Designer for Scrap ‘n Stamp see here. I am super excited as this is my first time being a part of a design team what a fantastic opportunity. Look for upcoming designs coming next month!

Stampin' Success August Issue

For all of you who have sent me e-mail requests or for more information regarding my workshop I am sorry if I have not e-mailed all of you. If you have not received an e-mail from me yet please send again and I will answer everyone over the next few days.

Happy crafting!

No comments: