Saturday, September 12, 2009

Scrap'n Stamp Canada Mini Calendar Project

Hi All:

Things have been very busy lately, from buying and selling our house, to work, weddings and packing there hasn't been much time for anything else. However I have been doing a lot of design projects for Scrap 'n Stamp Canada. In case you didn't see the post regarding this you can ready about it here. In July I was offered the opportunity to be a Guest Designer for Scrap n' Stamp. Each month I get a different kit filled with different types of papers, embellishments etc. to use for creating my projects. For those of you who know me I loved to hoard paper but I can't with this so at the same time it is good therapy and trust me these kits are filled with some of the most lovely papers, some of which I have had my eye on!

So keep coming back to see whats new you won't be disappointed!

Project #1 Mini Calender

For my first project I did a mini calendar that can be used anywhere home, work, school, really anywhere. I personally don't like those big bulky ones (really no room to hang one) so I decided to do a mini. Using the wonderful kit that I received from Scrap n' Stamp I created this very pretty calendar. Check out my first project here.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: