Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Sketch Post - Scrapn' Stamp Canada

Happy Friday to You!

Isn't this the best time of the year, the air is cool, the season is changing and for us right now in Ontario Canada Mother Nature is blessing us with a bright sunny day. What could be better?

Last night my cousin arrived for a short visit and while sitting with a nice cup of tea last night she brought to my attention that Christmas is only 6 weeks away. Yes 6 weeks! I don't know about you but Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year and mix that with crafting makes me a happy person.

As you know it is Friday and with that Scrapn' Stamp Canada Friday Sketch. I just love these challenges. There are times when I want to craft and I just sit and nothing comes out. With these challenges it makes it easy to structure what I want and if I want I can change it up too. It's just that easy. So today I challenge you to hop on over the this weeks Friday Challenge and create your own masterpiece and don't forget to submit your masterpiece, who knows you might win this weeks goodies!

Friday Sketch Post - Scrapn' Stamp Canada

Have a great weekend!

No comments: