Tuesday, January 12, 2010

More Misc Pics - Almost 4 Months in Our New Home

I like to call this photo, "Sunshine from the Front Window" everyday the sunrises and streams in and lights up the living room. Holly just loves to have her picture taken, she makes a great subject, I think I took 10 pictures until I got this one but it was worth the wait. I can feel the heat of the sun on her face, she just loves the front window she can enjoy a quick snooze and be nosy which is one of her other pastimes.



Its hard to believe that we are almost our 4th month in our new house and as we settle in I am decorating each room as I go. I can actually say that I am happy with how things have turned out. When we initially picked out this couch set I am sure my husband was wondering what I was thinking. Each time I bought or picked something out I don't think he understood but I had an image in my head and I am very pleased at the end result.

Front Foyer Orchids

Close-up of Orchids


Our Living room




Enjoy

No comments: