Monday, January 25, 2010

More Sneak Peeks No. 2

Wedding Invitation Design No. 2

As promised here are some more Sneak Peeks this time for Design No. 2. With little more than two weeks to go I am busy organizing, cutting and creating my work sheets for all four kits.


For those who have chosen a catered lunch, look forward to some homemade Chicken Alfredo Lasagna, fresh salad and much more all made by me. I promise you your tummies will be full!

With only one spot left to fill, today is the last day to register for this workshop so if you haven't yet decided maybe today's Sneak Peek will change your mind.

Can't make the workshop then get the To-Go Workshop. Orders are still being taken with shipping mid Feb. All To-Go Kits come complete, included directions and envelope sizes.

E-mail me your order today here.

Save-the-Date:

Thank You Card:


Menu:



Table No. Card:



Waterfall: r.s.v.p./Directions/Other Events




Place Card:



Ceremony Card:



Favour Box:



Table Votive:



Wedding Invitation Design No. 2

This one has to be my favorite. I love the lack of colour and elegance, this particular design has a hidden uniqueness that you will have to attend the workshop to see. The contrast between Wedding Invitation One and Two is very obvious allowing you to show the versatility of Stampin' Up's products. Simple Elegance describes this design.

Featured Stamp Set: Tiny Tags
(Featured in the Occasions Mini Catalogue January 5 - April 30. I am sure this stamp set will be one of the new sets featured in the upcoming Idea Book and Catalogue 2010-2011.

Featured Colours: Whisper White, Bridal Speciality Paper, Sahara Sand and Kraft.

Learn more about my upcoming workshop here.

No comments: