Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Today's The Last Day for Blog Candy!



My Goodness the Traffic Has Been Good But Only 10 Comments?

Wow ladies I am not sure how I got to 100K, looks like people are to shy to leave a comment for some Free Blog Candy. Today is your last day to leave a comment, if you don't want to leave what stamp set you would like to see as a wedding invitation, maybe leave a comment about what inspires you? I would love to give away all of the prizes so make sure if you visits that you leave a comment here



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jo-Ann,
I just love your cards, I first saw a card you made on Stampin Connection and then searched for your web site. I cased your Because I Care card for my club meeting in June and they all loved the card.

Now for the blog candy, I would love to see you use "Nature's Nest" for a wedding. I think it would make a very earthy, starting our nest theme wedding.

Are you going to convention this year? If so I would love to meet up with you and swap a card. Have a great week hope to hear from you soon. Andrea Shields

Sherida said...

Hi Jo-Ann
As usual, your ideas are both inspiring and wonderful! Thanks for sharing.
Sherida