We also get:
- A Fabulous Goodie bag with $60 in Stampin' Up! product from the Fall Holiday Mini catalogue.
- We'll design fabulous make and takes that you will make using your goodie bag products!
- Two breakfasts, one 4 course Lunch and a 5 course dinner!!
- Access to the Nordic Baths on Saturday from 4 – 7 pm!! Spa Treatments available for extra fees
- A Candy Bar to help the creative juices flow! lol!
- Pillow gifts throughout the weekend
- 4 demonstrations during the weekend
- 4 optional classes (for additional fees)
- Space to work on your creative projects! 2 people per 6" table
- Draws for fabulous Stampin' Up! products from the holiday mini.
Use of our Stampin' Up! inks, punches, stamps, Big Shot and dies!!!
Plus I get to spend a weekend with friends I have met through Stampin Up, and do nothing but have fun!
To help get myself in the mood I decided to create a little something for each person who is attending so I came up with a these cute little vintage treat boxes all using Stampin Up products. I like to call it the Late Night Emergency Snack Attack. These treats are full of everything you need for a sugar fix, all you need is a glass of cold ice milk. See the recipe here.
I made enough for 40 people and baked 6 trays of Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars and trust me my husband has been enjoying one almost every night I have been making them. So if you are attending this weekend retreat don't for get to get your little treat!
Late Night Emergency Snack Attack Just Aadd Milk
What I used:
- Riding Hood Red, Crumble Cake, Very Vanilla Card Stock
- Riding Hood Red, Early Expresso ink
- Lover Letter Designer Series Paper
- Decorative Label Extra-Large (mini), Modern Label Extra-Large, Petal Card Extra-Large Double Punch
- 5/8 Satin Ribbon Expresso
- Artistic Etchings, Notably Ornate, Bella Toile Stamps
- Antique Brads, Basic Rhinestones