Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Paper Purse Or Is It

So Real You Just Might Want to Throw a Compact In It

I like when I find a pattern of something make it then fall in love with it all over again. The project I did today has to be one of my favorites and so easy to make. All you need is one 12 x 12 sheet of paper, some contrasting paper, ribbon and some bling and you have a gift bag that anyone would keep.

This would be great as a birthday gift for a young girl or even for a bridal gift, I mean tell me you couldn't add a little somethin somethin in this. For me I will be creating some cards and decorating some votive holders to go inside these pics will follow tomorrow more than likely.

Close-up of flower on purse using flower die, Antique Brads, Basic Grey Ribbon


 Front view of Purse isn't this absolutely beautiful!


Side view of Purse which does hold at least 5 - 10 cards and two glass votive.