Friday, January 18, 2013

REMINDER: Wedding Workshop for Workshop

We are filling up fast for the up coming workshop don't miss your spot!

I love it when you have everything done and you think your ahead of the game and then one little thing throws a wrench in it. Yes I made a mistake only 10 days into 2013 and I made my first. See my children are fur babies not like most people who have children and I totally forgot about March break here in Canada. 

All that said here is the the new post for: 

Workshop Date
Saturday March 30, 2013 

Earlybird Registering
February 8, 2013
Register early and your name will go into a draw for My Digital Studio (MDS) including upgrade to the latest version! Value: 99.95

Last Day to Registering 
March 15, 2013

Register here: Wedding Invitation Workshop



No comments: