Tuesday, January 15, 2013

September Wedding

Two Absolutely Wonderful People

I know I always say this is my favourite wedding invitation and/or couple that I have worked with but it is so true. Each couple is individual, with individual ideas wants and needs. Every once in a while you get that couple that you truly fall in love with and Allison and Stephen are just that couple. I have never meet Allison and Stephen (though I have met Stephen I will explain later) but I seriously feel in love with their love of each other. 

Our first meeting and seriously it would not have happened if not for Lynn from Weddings Unveiled who felt I was a perfect match for this couple. Our first meeting was done on Skype yes Skype and the reason for this was at the time Allison and Stephen were living in Chile. Working with both Lynn and Ali I was able to help them create their vision. They wanted something creative and different from their colours black and yellow, to the design, fun and playful with elegant touches.

A lovely note from Allison and Stephen
Our experience working with Jo-Ann was exceptional in all respects. Not only is she the sweetest lady in the world, she is also equipped with amazing talent. It was very easy to express my ideas and have her transform them into beautiful products. She is extremely easy to work with and has a lot of wonderful ideas. The final products were of the highest quality and many guests commented on how unique and beautiful our invitations and wedding programs were. I would 100% recommend Jo-Ann to any friends and have already! I hope to work with her again for all other special events. Thanks so much Jo-Ann for adding a beautiful, creative and quality touch to our wedding. She was the best wedding vendor we worked with throughout or wedding planning process.   -Allison and Stephen 

Allison and Stephen on their wedding day! So happy!
Congratulations you two!

The following design is a one-of-a-kind creation created just for them. 


The Wedding Suite

Monogram, belly band pocket invitation with return address label.

The Wedding Program

Cover and interior

The Wedding Suitcase Favour with Luggage Tag and Table Number

All the Suitcase Wedding Favour in a Neat Row

Such cute little favours that look like suitcase
with luggage tag and table number.

The Wedding Program

Wedding Program front.

Wedding Program interior such fun.

Wine Labels

Three Different Wine Labels
Thank you for stopping by.

No comments: