Friday, May 31, 2013

Magnificent ...the perfect word for you

The perfect word for you!

So I am doing these random acts of kindness (RAK), working on designs enjoying and then mailing out to some unfortunate or maybe fortunate person depending on if you like my work LOL. Would you like to be one of these people? The following is a card "box" a card that folds down to a box, and you can add things inside as long as you don't use to many embellishments (as I discovered to late) tags are best so that you can use them on gifts or leave as notes to someone. 

The following is using Teresa Collins Everyday Moments which I am absolutely in love with.

If you would like to receive RAK leave me a message with address and your name might be chosen but I can't tell you if you won! But you just might get something in the mail!

Thank you

Closed with Ribbon 



Peaking inside you see the tags


When you remove the tags a secret message!


Tag NO. 1


Tag NO. 2



Tag NO. 3

The close-ups




1 comment:

Tammy said...

Tammy Richard
103 rue Des Harfangs
Gatineau, Québec
J8M1W4

WHO doesn't LOVE your work!!!
Tammy xxx