Monday, August 26, 2013

Scrapbook Page Using My Digital Studio (MDS)

Have You Used My Digital Studio (MDS)?

As much as I love to use paper, stamps and yummy embellishments often I like to create using My Digital Studio (MDS). Or when I am in a pinch for a quick card, trust me this happens often, and then I add an embellishment and some ribbon and done.

Why do I love MDS?

I like the freedom, the creativity that it allows and the price. For this project I used the MDS Lemonade Stand Digital Disc that I received for FREE during Sale-a-bration 2013. I have to say this is one of my favourite lines because it is happy and bright and very versatile. 

Do you have MDS? What are your favourite reasons for using it? And leave me a link and show me your creations I would love to see them!


No comments: