Wednesday, September 18, 2013

OCTOBER AFTERNOON - Mini Book Using Travel Girl

Travelling to China in November

For those of you who don't know I will be travelling to China on a tour with Ali Edwards and I am beyond excited! I have been waiting for this tour for so long and in less than 8 weeks I will be flying to San Fran to meet up with the group for “The Ultimate CHINA Tour”. 

This isn't my first tour with Ali but my second two years ago I went to Italy, for approx two weeks of absolute bliss! Not only did I fill a dream of visiting Italy but I got to meet and spend time with Ali two things off my bucket list! I also made so many new friends that I call them my Italian familia from around the world. Most of us have stayed in contact via Facebook and many have gotten together over the past two years for reunions or just a little girl time.

For my trip to Italy I journalled the entire trip but found after awhile when I tried to assemble my scrapbook of the trip it was very time consuming and I lost my mojo at the same time. For my trip to China I am doing mini books, taking mini pics and writing/creating during my trip. So when I return I have something to inspire me!

The following is my first mini using OCTOBER AFTERNOON'S Travel Girl, I absolutely love this line and bought EVERYTHING that came with it. It has to be one of my all time favourites for colour, fun theme, inspiration, and just plan funny.





















1 comment:

Cathy said...

This is absolutely adorable!!!